How to Share Entire Closet on Poshmark (Bulk Sharing Hacks!)
Selling on Poshmark requires more than just listing your items and crossing your fingers that you make a sale. You need to actively promote your closet to potential buyers! With the way that Poshmark is built, sharing your Poshmark closet is one of the best ways to increase visibility for your items and potentially increase your sales. With the right sharing strategy, taking advantage of this feature could really boost your sales. But do you know how to share your entire closet on Poshmark? It can be a time-consuming task, and I’m here to break it down for you today.
In this post, I’ll cover the best ways to share your entire Poshmark closet and offer tips to do it quicker too. Whether you’re a new user or an experienced Poshmark seller, this post will provide you with the information you need to successfully share your closet and (hopefully) increase your sales for a thriving Poshmark business.
How to Share Entire Closet on Poshmark Manually
The way that most people start sharing their entire closet on Poshmark is manually. Hopefully you’re not still sharing your items one at a time because they are better options that are much less time consuming. Save your hands from cramping!
You can do this either on your phone or your desktop, and I will outline both below. I personally prefer doing it on a desktop because I can do other things while it’s going, but you can do it however works for you.
Note: With this method, you’re “sharing to followers”. Many Poshers swear by the “edit next list” method where you go into “edit” each listing, then hit “next”, and “list”. This isn’t something you can do using the quick method below, so you will have to do it one by one or skip to the How to Share Poshmark Closet Faster section below to see how to automate it.
Share Your Entire Closet on Your Phone
- Go to your Poshmark App and make sure you’re logged into your Poshmark account
- Tap on your username in the bottom right corner (it starts with @)
- Tap “My Closet”
- Tap the little tool icon at the top right
- Tap “Share to Followers”
- Tap on the little filter icon and click on “Availability” and then “Available Items” to ensure you’re not sharing sold items
- Once back on the “Select Listings” screen, tap on “Select All”. It will show “40 Listings Selected” and you’ll need to scroll down over and over until it’s selected all of your listing.
- Tap “Share to Followers” button and it’ll start sharing for you.
Once you do this, it will go through each one and share it one by one. You’ll need to keep your app open while it does this. In my experience, 100 items takes the app about 2 minutes to cycle through. So if you have a large closet, you might want to use a different method unless you”’re ready to leave your phone to do the work for quite a while.’re ok with you’re ok with your phone being unusable for a while.
Share Your Entire Closet on a Computer
If you’d rather share on a computer, here’s how:
- Login at Poshmark.com
- Click on your photo on the top right and click “My Closet”
- Click on the tool icon on the right side above all of your listings then click “Share to Followers”
- On the left side, under “Availability” click “Available Items”
- Scroll back to the top and click the box next to “Select All”. It will automatically select as many listings as have loaded on the screen. Scroll down to auto load until all of your listings are selected.
- Click the blue “Share to Followers” button and it will begin sharing each item.
Both ways are pretty efficient and much better than sharing one at a time like we used to have to do before Poshmark added this bulk sharing feature! But you do need to remember to do it several times a day so you might want to set an alarm or add a post it to your desk to make sure it gets done.
However, if you’re looking for a way to automate the process and save a ton of time, you might want to subscribe to a Poshmark sharing tool! I’ll talk more about my favorite one below.
How to Share Poshmark Closet Faster
While the bulk sharing tool that Poshmark provides is great, I wanted a way to share my own closet many (many!) times a day without having to add it to to do list. When I found PosherVA, I was so excited to see that all I had to do was set up a sharing schedule and keep my computer on for my closet to be shared all day without lifting a finger!
With PosherVA, you can automate sharing your entire closet to help increase visibility for your closet items and potentially result in more sales. When I was doing it myself, I was remembering to share my closet maybe once or twice a day at most. Now? I have PosherVA sharing my closet just about every hour!
How to Set Up a Sharing Schedule on PosherVA
- Sign up for Posher VA
- Install the app on a Chrome browser
- Click on the PosherVA icon in your browser, and it’ll automatically pop up the “Sharing” menu
- Make all of your selections. Check the screenshot for the settings I personally choose. I recommend keeping the speed at medium or slower so you don’t go too fast and end up in share jail.
- Then click “schedule” to pick a time and then select “every day at this time” so it will repeat it every day.
From there, all you need to do is make sure your computer is on, and it’ll share automatically. If your computer is off, it’ll just skip that sharing session and do the next one when the computer is on. I personally have 22 sharing sessions scheduled. Since I don’t keep my laptop open all day every day, they don’t all happen, but at least a few usually do!
You can also just click “Share” instead of “Schedule,” and it’ll go through and share your closet instantly.
I absolutely LOVE how much time PosherVA saves me just for the sharing aspect, but there are lots of other benefits too, like doing a bulk price drop to take advantage of closet clear out events or even sharing to posh parties. But the sharing schedule is the one that I use the most by far.
Of course, I do want to be transparent that PosherVA is a paid tool, so it may not be a feasible option for all sellers. But it is a worthwhile investment if you’re serious about selling on Poshmark and looking to streamline your sharing process. I know that it personally boosts my sales enough to more than cover the monthly fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get 5,000 community shares on Poshmark?
If you’re trying to get Posh Ambassador status, you might be wondering how to get all those community shares quickly. Community shares are when you share other Poshers items. Getting 5,000 community shares seems like it would take forever, but it’s not impossible.
The fastest way to do this is to use PosherVA to share items for you! Here’s how:
- Sign up for PosherVA and have the Chrome browser extension installed
- Click on PosherVA in your browser and it’ll pop open the “share” menu
- Scroll to “Source of items” section and click “more” if you can’t see all the options
- Either navigate to someone else’s closet on Poshmark or even go to a certain brand or category page and scroll down a few times to load a few hundred items. Then you can select “From current page” and start sharing. OR you can click “Items from New Poshers’ closets” and it’ll automatically start sharing items from brand new Posher’s closets. What a great way to welcome them to the app and get your community shares fulfilled.
If you don’t want to subscribe to PosherVA, you can do it manually one by one using one of the following methods:
- Go to someone else’s closet and start sharing all of their items
- Go to a specific category or brand and share those listings
- Attend Posh parties and share from there
If you share 167 listings a day, you’ll have your 5,000 community shares done in one month!
What’s the best time to share a Poshmark closet?
The best time to share your Poshmark closet can vary based on the day as well as who your audience is. While I would say that most people are active during the evening and all weekend, it really just depends and I think it’s more important to share when you can than to be hyper focused on what time to share. I personally use PosherVA to share my closet almost every hour so I worry less about the exact time and more about actually getting it shared many times a day.
How often should I share my Poshmark closet?
As a rule of thumb, you should be sharing your closet at least once per day. Why? Because Poshmark is a popular sharing app and it automatically filters results by “Just Shared” and you want to be at the top of results. Even once a day won’t get you to the top all day, but it’s better than nothing!
Strive to share 3 or more times per day, or if you’re like me, use PosherVA to set up a schedule to share your closet every hour automatically as long as your computer is on. Sharing your Poshmark closet many times a day can help increase visibility for your items and potentially lead to more sales, so it’s an important part of being successful on the app.
Is PosherVA allowed?
Truth be told, using a Poshmark sharing tool (sometimes called a bot) is controversial. Technically Poshmarks Community Guidelines tell you not to use automation. So yeah, technically you could get in trouble. I used to be a big time rule follower, but sometimes it’s important to at the reason behind the rule instead of the rule itself.
In my opinion, they don’t want their online marketplace taken over by Poshmark bots and watering down the authentic Poshmark listings and the community experience. Sharing tools like PosherVA are meant to help sellers, not hurt the community. You’re not spamming people with comments, etc. So while it is technically against guidelines, many successful sellers are transparent about using sharing tools and are not penalized. It’s really up to you to decide if you’re comfortable using one or not.
Now that you’re armed with exact step by step instructions on how to share your entire closet on Poshmark manually and using an Poshmark sharing tool, you can get to work sharing many times a day.
By following the steps I’ve outlined in this post and experimenting with different sharing strategies, you can optimize your sales on Poshmark and potentially make more money. Whether you choose to share your closet manually or use a service like PosherVA, it’s important to focus on creating quality listings, engaging with potential buyers, and continually updating your closet items.